MINI AIR COMPRESSOR 12V FOR MOTORCYCLE SCOOTER ATV PRESSURE GUAGE LED LIGHT
Ideal for Motor Cycles, ATV's and Scooters - Not designed to inflate car or truck tyres
The Tomcat – Portable Mini-Air Compressor measures only 10.2cm x 5.1cm x 15.2cm making it possible to be carried on virtually any motorcycle, scooter or ATV. The built in gauge allows you to observe the increased pressure with a reading up to 120 psi. It also comes with a built in LED light letting you know that it is receiving power and helps you connect to the tire valve after dark. Your motorcycle tire will be fully inflated in less than 10 minutes. And with this unit you also have the ability to inflate sport balls & camping equipment. On the road or in the wilderness you will always have clean outside air available and there’s never a need for replacement parts or re-fills.
Compressor unit 12V
Built in LED light
Built in gauge 0-120 psi.
10cm tire valve hose
167cm power cord fits your battery tender wire
30cm extension alligator clips
91cm extension lighter adapter
Sports needle adapter
Rugged zippered carry case
Measures 10.2cm x 5.1cm x 15.2cm
Weight: 415 grams.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the power cord from the back of the compressor cavity.
2. Choose either the lighter adapter or alligator clip adapter.
3. Connect the chosen adapter to the power cord.
4. Insert the lighter adapter to power source outlet if being used.
5. Attach the black clip to the negative battery cable where meets the terminal.
6. Attach the red clip to the positive battery cable where it meets the terminal.
7. The LED light will shine to confirm that power is going to the compressor.
B. Screw the threaded connector securely to valve stem of the tyre.
9. Press in the yellow on/off switch to begin inflating.
10. Once the desired pressure is reached, switch off the unit and repack components.
When inflating sports balls or camping equipment, just screw the desired adapter into the connector that normally goes onto the tire valve.
1. In order to keep the air flowing smoothly do not bend or press on the air hose.
2. Do not operate continually for more than 30 minutes.
3. If the compressor is making an abnormal sound or its temperature is too high, please turn off immediately and let it cool for at least 20 minutes.
4. Do not exceed 80psi.
5. Do not leave the compressor unattended while in operation and pay attention to the pressure reading on the gauge to avoid over-inflating.
5. Do not operate in wet conditions.
6. Never put the air hose in the mouth, ear, or eye of a human being or animal. This item is not a toy and should not be used by children.
7. Be sure to use this air compressor and its accessories according to the manufacturer's instruction for the sake of your safety.
8. No alteration shall be made to the item, and only the accessories supplied by the manufacturer should be used.
9. If the compressor fuse is blown, only replace with another 10 amp fuse.
1. The purchaser of this compressor can enjoy the following one year guarantee with proof of purchase.
2. The product can be exchanged provided it is complete and without damage.
3. The following are not within the scope of the warranty: damage caused by force majeure,
disassembly of parts or housing, accidental damage such as: high temperature, water penetration, broken/abrasion, scratches, or broken motor due to working under high-voltage power supply.