SL4012 DIGITAL SOUND LEVEL METER
Auto range, AC output, Memory
DIGITAL SOUND LEVEL METER
Model : SL-4012
* Large LCD display, easy to read. * Hold & Memory record ( max., min. )
* Frequency weighting networks are designed to meet * Condenser microphone for high accuracy & stability.
IEC 61672 type 2. * Peak Hold function for stored the maximum value.
* Auto range & mamual range. * Warning indicator for over and under load.
* A & C weighting networks are conformity to standards. * LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-
* Fast & Slow dynamic characteristic modes. out even in bright ambient light condition.
* AC output for system expansion. * Used the durable, long-lasting components, including
* RS232 computer interface. a strong light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
* Build in adj. VR is available for easy calibration. * Compact and light weight plastic housing.
Display 52 mm x 32 mm LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), 5 digits.
Function dB (A & C frequency weighting), Time weighting(Fast, Slow), Hold, Memory ( max. &
min. ), Peak hold, AC & RS232 output.
Measurement Range 30 - 130 dB.
Resolution 0.1 dB.
Accuracy Frequency weighting meet IEC 61672 type 2, calibrating input signal on 94 dB(31.5 Hz to
(23 5 蚓) 8 kHz), then the accuracy of A weighting is specified as following:
31.5 Hz - ± 3 dB, 63 Hz - ± 2 dB, 125 Hz - ± 1.5 dB
250 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 500 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 1 kHz - ± 1.5 dB,
2kHz - ± 2 dB, 4 kHz - ± 3 dB, 8 kHz - ± 5 dB.
Characteristics of A & C.
Frequency A weighting - The characteristic is simulated as "Human Ear Listing" response. Typical, if
Weighting Network making the environmental sound level measurement, always select to A
C weighting - The characteristic is near the "FLAT" response. Typical, it is suitable for
checking the noise of machinery (Q.C. check) & knowing the sound
pressure level of the tested equipment.
Frequency 31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.
Calibrator B & K (Bruel & kjaer), multi-fuction acoustic calibrator, model : 4226.
Microphone Electric condenser microphone.
Size of microphone 1/2 inch standard size.
Range selector Auto range : 30 to 130 dB.
Manual range : 3 range, 30 to 80 dB, 50 to 100 dB, 80 to 130 dB, 50 dB on each step, with
over & under range indicating.
Fast - t= 200 ms, Slow - t = 500 ms,
Time Weighting * "Fast" range is simulated the human ear response time weighting.
(Fast & Slow) "Slow" range is easy to get the average values of vibration sound level.
* The "Fast" & "Slow" time weighting range are designed to IEC 651 type 2 requirement.
Output Signal * AC output - AC 0.5 Vrms corresponding to each range step.
Output impedance - 600 ohm.
* RS232 output.
Out terminal Terminal 1 : RS232 computer interface terminal.
Terminal 2 : AC output terminal.
* Terminal socket size : 3.5 mm dia. phone socket.
Calibration VR Build in external calibration VR, easy to calibrate on 94 dB level by screw driver.
Operating Temp. 0 ℃ to 50 ℃ ( 32℉ to 122℉ ).
Operating Humidity Less than 80% RH.
Power Supply 006P DC 9V battery ( Alkaline or heavy duty type ).
Power Consumption Approx. DC 6mA.
Dimension 268 x 68 x 29 mm ( 10.6 x 2.7 x 1.1 inch).
Weight 295 g/0.65 LB.
Standard Accessories Instruction Manual ...............................................1 PC.
Optional Sound Calibrator, model : SC-941 ( 94 dB ). SC-942 ( 94dB, 114 dB ).
Carrying case : CA-06
RS232 cable, Model : UPCB-02
Application software, Model : SW-U801-WIN