SL4001 SOUND LEVEL METER
SOUND LEVEL METER
Model : SL-4001 ISO-9001, CE, IEC1010
DIGITAL SOUND LEVEL METER
Model : SL-4001
* Large LCD display, easy to read. * Max. Hold function for stored the maximum value on display.
* Frequency weighting networks are designed to meet the * Warning indicator for over and under load.
IEC 651 type 2. * LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even
* A & C weighting networks are conformity to standards. in bright ambient light condition.
* Time weighting(FAST & SLOW) dynamic characteristic modes. * Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong,
* AC/DC output for system expansion. light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
* Build in adj. VR is available for easy calibration. * Small and light weight design allow one hand operation.
* Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability. * Low battery indicator.
Display 18mm (0.7") LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), 3 1/2 digits.
Function dB (A & C frequency weighting), Time weighting(Fast, Slow), Max. hold, AC & DC output.
Measurement Range 3 ranges, 30 to 130 dB, input signal only.
Resolution 0.1 dB.
Accuracy Frequency weighting meet IEC 651 type 2, calibrating input signal on 94 dB(31.5 Hz to 8
(23 ± 5 ℃) kHz), then the accuracy of A weighting is specified as following:
31.5 Hz - ± 3 dB, 63 Hz - ± 2 dB, 125 Hz - ± 1.5 dB
250 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 500 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 1 kHz - ± 1.5 dB
2 kHz - ± 2 dB, 4 kHz - ± 3 dB, 8 kHz - ± 5 dB
Characteristics of A & C.
Frequency A weighting - The characteristic is simulated as "Human Ear Listing" response. Typical, if making
Weighting Network the environmental sound level measurement, always select to A weighting.
C weighting - The characteristic is near the "FLAT" response. Typical, it is suitable for checking the
noise of machinery (Q.C. check) & knowing the sound pressure level of the tested
Frequency 31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.
Calibrator B & K (Bruel & kjaer), multi-fuction acoustic calibrator, model : 4226.
Microphone Electric condenser microphone.
Size of microphone 1/2 inch standard size.
Range selector 30 to 80 dB, 50 to 100 dB, 80 to 130 dB, 50 dB on each step,
with over & under range indicating.
Time weighting Fast - t= 200 ms, Slow - t = 500 ms,
(Fast & Slow) * "Fast" range is simulated the human ear response time weighting.
"Slow" range is easy to get the average values of vibration sound level.
Calibration * Build in external calibration VR, easy to calibrate by external screw driver.
* Internal oscillation system, 1 KHz sine wave generator.
Output Signal AC output - AC 0.5 Vrms corresponding to each range step.
DC output - DC 0.3 to 1.3 VDC, 10 mV per dB.
Out put impedance - 600 ohm.
Out terminal 3.5 phone output terminal is provided for connection with analyzer, level recorder, tape
Operating Temp. 0 ℃ to 50 ℃ ( 32 ℉ to 122 ℉ ).
Operating Humidity Less than 80% RH
Power Supply 006P DC 9V battery(heavy duty type).
Power Consumption Approx. DC 6mA.
Dimension 205 x 80 x 35 mm ( 8.1 x 3.2 x 1.4 inch).
Weight 280 g/0.62 LB (including battery).
Standard Accessories Instruction Manual ............... 1 PC.
Calibration screw driver.........1 PC.
Optional Accessories 94 dB Sound Calibrator, Model : SC-941.
94 dB/114 dB Sound Calibrator, Model : SC-942.
Hard carrying case, Model : CA-06.
* Appearance and specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice. 0408-SL4001