LUTRON DIGITAL ANEMOMETER AM-4203HA METER
Air velocity & Temperature measurement
Model : AM-4203HA
* Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides Sensor Air velocity sensor :
special functions and features. Structure Conventional twisted vane arms and
* Super large LCD display with contrast adjustment for best low-friction ball-bearing design.
viewing angle. Temperature sensor :
* Dual function display. Precision thermistor.
* Heavy duty & compact case. Power off Manual off by push button or Auto shut off
* Records Maximum and Minimum readings with recall after 10 minuite(Not activated during
facilities. memory record function).
* Data hold. Over load Indicated by "- - - -".
* Auto power off saves battery life. indication
* Operates from 9V battery. Operating 0 ℃ to 50 ℃(32 ℉ to 122 ℉).
* Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high & Temperature
low velocities. Operating Max. 80% RH.
* The portable anemometer provides fast, accurate Humidity
readings, with digital readability and the convenience of a Power Supply Heavy duty type DC 9V battery,
remote sensor separately. 006P, MN1604(PP3) or equivalent.
* Multi-functions air flow measurement: m/s, km/h, Power Current Approx. DC 8.3 mA.
ft/min, knots. mile/h. Weight 381 g/0.84 LB (included batteries & probe)
* Build in temperature measurement ℃/℉. Size Main instrument:
* Thermocouple sensor for Temp. measurement, fast 180 x 72 x 32 mm(7.1 x 2.8 x1.3 inch).
response time. Sensor Head:
* Uses durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in Round,72 mm Dia.
strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing. Accessories Instruction manual........................ 1 PC.
* Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air Sensor probe................................ 1 PC.
conditioning & heating systems, measure air velocities, Hard carrying case.................... 1 PC.
wind speeds, temperature...etc.
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS ( 23 ± 5 ℃ )
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS A. Air velocity
Circuit Custom one-chip microprocessor LSI Measurement Range Resolution Accuracy
circuit. m/s 0.4 - 25.0 m/s 0.1 m/s
Display Dual function display, 13 mm(0.5") km/h 1.4 - 90.0 km/h 0.1 km/h
super large LCD display with contrast mile/h 0.9 - 55.9 mile/h 0.1 mile/h ± (2 % + 1 d)
adjustment for best viewing angle. knots 0.8 - 48.6 knots 0.1 knots
Measurement m/s (meters per second), ft/min 80 - 4930 ft/min 1 ft/min ± (2 % + 20 ft/min.)
km/h (kilometers per hour), Note:
ft/min (feet/per minute), m/s - meters per second km/h - kilometers per hour
knots (nautical miles per hour), ft/min - feet/per minute knots - nautical miles per hour
mile/h(miles per hour), mile/h - miles per hour (international knot)
Temp.- ℃, ℉.,
Data hold. B. Temperature
Memory Records Maximum and Minimum value. Measuring Range 0 ℃ to 50 ℃/32 ℉ to 122 ℉
Recall Resolution 0.1 ℃/0.1 ℉
Accuracy 0.8 ℃/1.5 ℉
* Appearance and specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice. 0510-AM4203HA